|Enhancement and Strengthening of Power Network in Eastern Region|
|Objective(s)||The main objective of the project is to meet up the growing demand by ensuring reliable power supply to industrial, commercial and residential points of Greater Comilla, Chittagong, Greater Noakhali area by enhancing & strengthening existing grid network of Eastern Region.|
|Scope of Work||1. 400 kV Transmission Lines: 12.63 km|
2. 230 kV Transmission Lines: 175.91 km
3. 132 kV Transmission Lines: 256.3 km including 157 km reconductoring
4. 400 kV Substations: 2 nos
5. 230 kV Substations: 2 nos.
6. 132 kV Substations: 10 nos.
7. Bay Extensions: 6 nos.
8. Improved Maintenance and Management System.
|Project Cost||Total: 580393.83 Lakh BDT GOB: 168338.43 Lakh BDT PA : 364248.35 Lakh BDT PGCB: 47807.04 Lakh BDT|
|Financed by/Donor||World Bank|
|Present Status||Physical : 1.00%|
Financial : 0.00%
|Estimated Duration||January, 2018 to December, 2021|
|Project office||Project Director : A.K.M. Gause Mohiuddin Ahmed, Superintending Engineer|
Project Office : NLDC Building (5th Floor), Aftabnagar, Dhaka-1212
Mobile : 01713032702
Email : email@example.com