|Feasibility Study to Connect Nuclear Power Plant with National Grid|
|Objective(s)||The main objectives of the study are to identify the requirement of network development activities for smooth evacuation of generated power from upcoming 2x1255 MW NPP. To determine this, a comprehensive study has to be done based on the Technical Assignment Supplied by Atomstroyexport.|
|Scope of Work||â€¢Identification of the requirement of network development activities for smooth evacuation of generated power from upcoming 2x1255 MW Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant. |
In addition to the above, the following issues are emphasized:
1. Comprehensive recommendation for Bangladesh Grid Code should be included in the report to connect the Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant at Bangladesh power system.
2. Oscillation of voltage and frequency at tie line during fault condition should be included.
3. The system reliability analysis should be incorporated in the report.
4. Bangladesh power system stability analysis has to be done by considering the full load rejection of one unit (1250 MW).
5. Security analysis of national grid should be included in the report.
|Project Cost||Total: BDT 10.1037 crore; GoB: BDT 9.2670 crore; PGCB: BDT 0.8367 crore;|
|Financed by/Donor||GoB & PGCB|
|Completion Date||October, 2015 to December, 2016|