|Bibiyana-Kaliakoir 400 KV and Fenchuganj-Bibiyana 230kV Transmission Line Project|
|Objective(s)||i. To transfer more power & relieve the existing transmission network from Sylhet area towards Dhaka.|
ii. To ensure adequate supply of power to northern part of Dhaka.
iii. To evacuate surplus power to be generated from existing & up-coming power plants (including Bibiyana) of Sylhet area to national Grid.
|Scope of Work||1. 168.64 km 400 kV Bibiyana-Kaliakoir Double ckt line.|
2. 33.18 km Fenchuganj-Bibiyana 230 kV double ckt line
3. Installation of 400/230 kV 1x520 MVA transformer at Bibiyana.
4. 400/230 kV, 1x520 MVA & 400/132 kV, 2x325 MVA S/S at Kaliakoir
5. 230/132 kV, 1x300 MVA S/S at Fenchuganj and renovation & extension of existing 132 kV substation at Fenchuganj
6. Construction of 36 km 230 kV line for turn-in and out of existing Aminbazar-Tongi230 kV line on four ckt tower at Kaliakoir.
7. Construction of 5 km 132 kV line for turn-in and out of existing Kabirpur-Tangail 132 kV line on four ckt tower at Kaliakoir.
8. Construction of16 km Kaliakoir-Dhamrai double circuit 132 kV line.
9. Construction of about 3.75 km 132 kV Four circuit transmission line on Four circuit tower from Fenchuganj SS to Fenchuganj PS.
|Project Cost||Total: BDT 2,010.5656 crore; GoB: BDT 795.1881 crore; PGCB: BDT 475.3775 crore; Project Aid: BDT 740.00 crore (92.5 m USD)|
|Financed by/Donor||EDCF (Korea), GoB & PGCB|
|Completion Date||July, 2010 to June, 2017|