|Hasnabad-Aminbazar (Savar)-Tongi & Haripur-Meghnaghat 230 KV Transmission Line Project|
|Objective(s)||a) To increase the stability, transmission capability and reliability of Grid network of Dhaka City and Greater Dhaka area.|
b) To reduce technical loss of 132 kV and 230 kV transmission lines of Dhaka area.
c)Toacquire off-loading of Tongi and Hasnabad 230 kV substations and improvement of voltage levels.
|Scope of Work||Transmission Line:|
1) 230 kV double circuit transmission line in Hasnabad-Aminbazar-Tongi
2) 230 kV double circuit transmission line from Haripur to Meghnaghat.
3) 132 kV double circuit Overhead transmission line from Aminbazar to Kalyanpur
4) 132 kV double circuit Overhead transmission line from Rampura-Mogbazar
5) 132 kV double circuit Underground transmission line from Rampura-Gulshan
1) 230/132 KV Sub-Station at Aminbazar\n2) 230/132 KV S/S Extension at Hasnabad(225 MVA) and at Tongi(225 MVA)
3) 132/33KV S/S Extension at Kalyanpur (225 MVA)
4) 132/33KV S/S Up gradation at Mirpur (150 MVA)
|Project Cost||Total: 257.64crore BDT, GOB: 109.09crore BDT, Project Aid 148.55 crore BDT|
|Development Partner||ADB, GOB|
|Completion Date||2000-01 to 2005-06|